First to Sixth Grades
In this level, as indicated by its name, the children take their first steps in their formal educational process. Our purpose is that our students receive the tools they need to strengthen their linguistic, mathematical and logical skills during these years. They also establish the foundations for Science, Geography, History, Composition, Spelling and other Social Sciences. We teach Spanish as a native language, English as a Foreign Language and French as complementary languages. We have Interactive Whiteboards in our classrooms and our students use their iPads during their regular classes.
Our educational offer is unique and supported by what makes us different:
- Active learning methodologies.
- Collaborative work.
- English language.
- Cambridge International Certification.
- French language.
- DELF certification, French Alliance.
- Soft skills development.
- Digital citizenship.
- Alternative assessments.
- Use of applications: Progrentis, Achieve 3000, Seesaw, Aleks, among others.
- Diploma Program.
- Personalized Attention and Pedagogical Attention.
- Educational tours.