Super Babies is an early stimulation and learning program that develops the intelligence of your child to the maximum in an environment of joy and love. We specialize in mentally stimulating babies from the moment they enter our program up to 24 months of their life; precisely the period of the highest cerebral development of the child. Specialized teaching methods for music, physical development and sign language are part of the program.
Our Little Swimmers program develops two very important areas: survival in the water and swimming. Our methodology will allow the baby to learn how to react in case of an emergency in the water either by returning to the edge of the pool or floating while waiting for help. Specifically, Little Swimmers develops water safety, coordination, mobility and balance. The baby’s respiratory system and their immunological system will benefit, without a doubt, through the practice of swimming.
Our pool uses ph balanced salt water that protects the airways and the skin of the baby and is maintained at precisely 31 degrees Celsius, which is the ideal temperature for their proper stimulation.
Super Babies is the only Early Stimulation Center that offers a comprehensive program, which aims to maximize the baby’s first two years of life, achieving the optimal development of their motor, cognitive, affective, linguistic and social skills in an environment where they will live unique experiences.
The Super Babies method is based on activities that develop Early Stimulation from all its areas: floor, water, musical, sensory, language, physical.
Additionally, we use Learning Centers, which consist on work stations adapted to each stage of the baby, where all activities are accompanied by music and movement that guide learning and strengthen the bond between parents and babies.
The stimulation classes vary every week so that throughout the month we can work different techniques and goals for the baby, some of them are:
Within the program we also have classes in gymnastics, art and water stimulation, the latter is taught in the heated pool of Little Swimmers, within our campus.
We also support our parents:
- Doman method (reading, mathematics and encyclopedic knowledge): Super Babies has been certified for over 6 years, we use the Doman method in our classes and we also train parents so that they can apply it at home and continue their babies’ learning development.
- Baby Led Weaning Workshop: This workshop will help you start the process of formally feeding your baby. Our nutritionist, Lic. Ingrid Broitman will be in charge of guiding you during this period.
- Sleep Workshop: We want our families to sleep better! For this reason we designed this workshop to teach them how to establish optimal routines and sleep patterns for the baby’s development.
- Infant Massage Course: The objective of this course is to create a special bond through emotional touch with the baby. You will learn basic techniques and care to perform baby massages at home. It is done every two months and has no additional cost.
- Monthly talks: As part of the accompaniment we give to parents, we have a lecture program given by specialists on all issues related to child development.
- Monitoring of the baby’s development 24/7, via e-mail and whatsapp.
Super Babies Director
Known by all the kids as Teacher Andy. I have been the Super Babies Director for six years, I have more than fifteen years of professional experience in the educational field and working with children. I graduated in Preschool Education Sciences with an emphasis in Bilingual Teaching at the Universidad Latina de Costa Rica, and I have a Master’s Degree in General Education from Framingham State College and another in Educational Leadership. I am a Specialist in Early Stimulation, this being one of the most important pillars of Super Babies, Certified Infant Massage Instructor and I have had the opportunity to prepare myself in brain development techniques for children.
I recently started my blog “The Mommy Life", a page full of experiences, tips and magical moments addressed to all of us who love being dads and moms.