FIRST TO FOURTH GRADE
Our elementary school has an independent building where our students receive the necessary tools to strengthen language and logical-mathematical skills, as well as to establish the foundations in science, geography, history, writing, spelling and other social sciences. We teach Spanish as a native language, English as a second language, French as a complementary language.
We have screens in the classrooms, which are used both by teachers in their classes and by students in their presentations and projects. All our students have IPads to work within their regular classes..
Our educational offer is unique and is based on what makes us different:
- Active learning methodologies
- Collaborative work
- English Language
- International English Language Certification
- French Language
- DELF Certification, Alliance Française
- Soft skills development
- Alternative evaluations
- Use of applications: Seesaw, Brainpop, among others.
- Cloud Campus as a communication and monitoring tool between students and professors
- Personalized Attention and Pedagogical Attention
- Digital citizenship.
- Educational tours