FIFTH TO EIGHTH GRADES
Education in students from 10 to 14 years old is essential for cognitive and emotional development; this process should be a priority, giving young
learners a specific place within the educational system. In addition, learning good habits is considered essential for everything, from the development
of personality traits, determination, curiosity and study habits to making decisions about the future.
This educational stage provides the opportunity to firmly cultivate the attributes of the Diploma Program.
Our curriculum is rooted in local and international culture. Some of the benefits we provide include:
- Active learning methodologies.
- Collaborative work.
- ESL and Advanced English classes.
- French from seventh to eleventh grade.
- Soft skills development.
- Digital citizenship.
- Alternative assessments.
- Digital support with the use of specific apps for each subject: Progrentis, ALEKS, Science Bits, EduSoft.
Our educational offer is unique and is supported by what makes us different:
- Bilingual IB Diploma.
- DELF certification with the French Alliance.
- MATEM Certificate from ninth grade.
- Schedule support program for high-performance athletes.
- Exchange programs to the US, France and England.
- Educational tours.
- Cheerleading, Soccer, Volleyball, Taekwondo, Badminton and Basketball Teams.
- TOEIC and TOEFL preparation programs and accreditations.
- Robotics and STEAM.
- Electives (Fine Arts, Computer Programming, Public Speaking, Chess, Band, Functional Training).
- Service and Leadership.
- Hands-on Lab experiences for all levels.
- One on one support program.
- Small groups.
- Financial education
- Personalized attention for parents and students.